Skip to content
- Cabbage One (chopped)
- Green Peas One Cup
- Green Chili Six (chopped)
- Whole Red Chili Four
- One Table spoon Turmeric
- Salt to Taste
- One Table spoon Cumin (roasted crushed)
- One Table spoon Black Pepper (crushed)
- Green coriander One bunch (chopped)
- Lemon Two
- ½ cup Oil
How To Make:
- Heat Oil in a Pan.
- Add Green Peas, Salt and Turmeric Powder.
- Cook for Five minutes.
- Then add chopped cabbage, whole Red Chilies, Chopped Green chilies and Black Pepper.
- Stir and cook for Five minutes.
- Garnish it with Lemon and Chopped Coriander.