Shahi Mutton Korma
Mutton Korma: A Traditional Dish of Pakistan.
(1) 1/2 Tea Spoon Black Cumin
(2) Pinch of saffron
(3) 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
(4) Turmeric: tip of a Tea Spoon
(5) Salt to taste
(6) 1 Cup clarified butter (Ghee)
(7) 1 Table Spoon Ginger paste
(8) 1 Table Spoon Garlic paste
(9) 1 big Onion in thinly sliced
(10) 8 green cardamom
(11) 1 KG lamb Meat (shoulder or leg)
(12) 4 Degi Red Mirch
(13) 2 Table Spoon Coriander seeds (roasted and ground)
(14) 1 Cup Yogurt
(15) 8 Almonds
How To Make: Shahi Mutton Korma
Take the Lamb Meat and in a bowl beat yogurt along with salt,half of ginger &
garlic paste,turmeric & coriander powder (fresh roasted & ground) red chilli
and almond paste and leave the meat in this marination for two hours.
Heat the oil in a wide, heavy pot over a medium-high flame. Put in the onions.
Stir and fry the onions until they turn a brownish colour. Now add the remaining
ginger garlic paste to this and saute it for three to four minutes.Then add marinated
Lamb Meat in the onions and fry the meat for five minutes
When its going to dry add two cup of water and cook until the meat is tender.
Now add green cardamom, Black Cumin and a Pinch of saffron. now put it on low flame.
As much you put it on low flame it’s getting more tasty.